– Junior manager
– Team leader
– Section head
This qualification lays the foundation for the development of management qualifications across various sectors and industries. It specifically develops management competencies required by learners in any occupation, particularly those who are currently operating as junior managers.
The scope of management covers four domains: leadership, self-management, people management and management practices.
On achieving this qualification, the learner will be able to:
– Develop plans to achieve defined objectives.
– Organise resources in accordance with developed plan.
– Lead a team to work co-operatively to achieve objectives.
– Monitor performance to ensure compliance to a developed plan.
– Make decisions based on a code of ethics.
1. Click on this link: https://atvance.2engage.app/app/client/payloads/web/detail/543168/
2. Click on START JOB
3. Click on SIGN UP
4. Complete Sign up to Atvance & click Submit
5. Complete onboarding questionnaire