Your safety is of utmost importance to ATVANCE ACADEMY. We have developed and refined our COVID-19 safety protocols, as well as the capability of our campuses to manage a safe learning environment for our students and staff.
All persons will be screened daily when they report at the campus, to determine whether anyone has any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Symptoms that may indicate COVID-19 are:
– Chills or Fever (a temperature over 37°C)
– Sore throat
– Upset stomach / nausea / vomiting
– Loss of taste or loss of smell
– Flu-like symptoms
– Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
– Muscle or body aches
– No gatherings of 50 or more persons, or 33 % of total students shall be allowed at any given time.
– Doors and windows will be kept open in all venues to ensure ventilation.
– Screening and sanitising will take place upon arrival. Students and staff who display any symptoms, especially a temperature over 37°C, will not be allowed on campus.
– Social distancing of 2m distance must be adhered to at all times – inside and outside of class
– No sharing of books, stationery, drinks or food is permitted.
– Masks are to be worn at all times.
– Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
– Don’t touch your hands or mouth. Avoid physical contact.
– Keep your distance from people who are coughing or sneezing.
– Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially before and after using public transport;
– Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available;
– Wear your mask at all times when in any public space where there are people around you;
– Limit the use of public transport;
– Where travel is essential, use private single occupancy where possible;
– If possible, use a digital wallet to make all payments instead of dealing cash; and
– Wash your hands as soon as you reach home / campus.
– The wearing of face masks shall be complied with by all persons at all time while at the campus.
– All persons returning to the campus to collect study material, must wear a cloth mask.
– A clean cloth mask is used every day.
Any person showing symptoms while at home, must NOT come to the campus or attend training, AND must seek medical attention immediately. Inform the Facilitator and if not available, the Campus Coordinator, who must inform HR immediately.
Safety will remain our priority but we also have a responsibility to our students to not sacrifice any part of their education. We ask for all students to work with us to make this year a successful, healthy one.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
For any questions or concerns please contact your facilitator or call the ATVANCE ACADEMY call centre on toll free number 0800 172 913.